- Eat porridge if I can find any, because porridge is healthy and I want to be healthy.
- Wash my hair with shampoo and then use some conditioner, because I want to get rid of all the germs on my head.
- Wash all my dirty clothing, because I will have to use them the next day.
- Use needles to sew random articles of clothing, because I want something new to do.
- Talk and write incessantly about death, because everyone cares so much about avoiding it on that particular day.
- Sweep the floors, because my room gets dusty very easily.
- Cry from watching Carl Sagan talk about epithets and about the kinds of people who ought to be destroyed.
- Use a penknife to open a box of crackers which I might not want to eat.
- Always have an odd amount of money in my wallet, so that I will have more denominations to pay with.
- Wear the darkest pieces of clothing I have.
Let’s see if I die on the next day. Otherwise, a small part of the most stupid beliefs would be finally be disproven.